Trying to manage my freak outs
I make birthday resolutions. That's MY new year so I figure its the best time.
I usually take some time to reflect on the year. I do suggest everyone does this. Weekly monthly and yearly. Goals can not be achieved all at once. "If your going to eat an elephant, you have to do it one bite at a time."
So far this year my health both physical and mental were my goals. Things like getting the care I need for my digestive problems, seeing a counselor, and such I feel pretty on top of. I'm even exercising and doing yoga at home.
Currently with my house being rearranged the way it has. (Ambers stuff in our bedroom, the living room dining, room, and kitchen are Jesse and I's studio apartment.) I literally don't have a wall that is free. I lean on the door for stretches and so on. I've added drinking a lot of water. That really helps. My soap keeps my skin clear but the water really helps it stay healthy looking. I forgot how dehydrated a person can get. Add on top all the crying I do and I'm surprised I don't look like a raisin.
Anyhow a couple years ago I resolved to cut out the negative people that cause drama (still in the process of learning to stand up for myself) It has made my social life smaller but higher quality. I'm totally happy with that!
Now on to thinking about what I need to do for myself in a whole new situation.
This is traumatic. I'm quite unsure how to proceed with this years goals and I only have a month left.
I'm still not sleeping. That sucks most. All the "sleep health" natural remedies and rituals are just not doing a thing. I can't GET to sleep and when I do I'm awake within hours roaming the house or the Internet.
I feel like I'm no help to anyone if I can't help myself. Here I am feeling helpless against insomnia.
I'm open to suggestions :)
In this daily life things are changing at a rapid pace.
I'm happy Amber has slept the past couple days. They really seem to be kicking her ass this round shoving ten days of chemotherapy into five.
Halloween will be spent in the hospital.
I ask for strength to make it through mentally so I can be there for my daughter and be a good wife.
I ask for white healing light to surround Amber as she finishes this round.
Love, peace and happiness.
Remember that good times can still be had and memories made even in the face of a nightmare.
Stay safe! Stay strong! Stay healthy! Give your kids some scares for me and make them laugh. Amber loves laughter.
I usually take some time to reflect on the year. I do suggest everyone does this. Weekly monthly and yearly. Goals can not be achieved all at once. "If your going to eat an elephant, you have to do it one bite at a time."
So far this year my health both physical and mental were my goals. Things like getting the care I need for my digestive problems, seeing a counselor, and such I feel pretty on top of. I'm even exercising and doing yoga at home.
Currently with my house being rearranged the way it has. (Ambers stuff in our bedroom, the living room dining, room, and kitchen are Jesse and I's studio apartment.) I literally don't have a wall that is free. I lean on the door for stretches and so on. I've added drinking a lot of water. That really helps. My soap keeps my skin clear but the water really helps it stay healthy looking. I forgot how dehydrated a person can get. Add on top all the crying I do and I'm surprised I don't look like a raisin.
Anyhow a couple years ago I resolved to cut out the negative people that cause drama (still in the process of learning to stand up for myself) It has made my social life smaller but higher quality. I'm totally happy with that!
Now on to thinking about what I need to do for myself in a whole new situation.
This is traumatic. I'm quite unsure how to proceed with this years goals and I only have a month left.
I'm still not sleeping. That sucks most. All the "sleep health" natural remedies and rituals are just not doing a thing. I can't GET to sleep and when I do I'm awake within hours roaming the house or the Internet.
I feel like I'm no help to anyone if I can't help myself. Here I am feeling helpless against insomnia.
I'm open to suggestions :)
In this daily life things are changing at a rapid pace.
I'm happy Amber has slept the past couple days. They really seem to be kicking her ass this round shoving ten days of chemotherapy into five.
Halloween will be spent in the hospital.
I ask for strength to make it through mentally so I can be there for my daughter and be a good wife.
I ask for white healing light to surround Amber as she finishes this round.
Love, peace and happiness.
Remember that good times can still be had and memories made even in the face of a nightmare.
Stay safe! Stay strong! Stay healthy! Give your kids some scares for me and make them laugh. Amber loves laughter.

Comments
Post a Comment