My beauty


It's November, I am running.... There is this beautiful girl with long hair in front of me, encouraging me.
I am barely breathing between the pace and the giggles.
Portland side walks... about every 4'th square there is a tree root. You get your hurdling in as well. I am sure it's what makes us a little healthier then other runners.
She's punching the air, first her right then her left fist saying "Body blow, Body Blow" then punching the air, "uppercut" Then jumping while shouting "jump"!
She's 5'7" a dancer, she is "Rocky" in the Rocky Horror picture show on Clinton Street every Saturday at midnight. As disturbing as it is to see a bunch of teenagers express sexuality, I am proud to see her perform. (in her bikini that she spray painted gold in the back yard.)
She's beautiful, strong, funny, and encouraging me.
What a good daughter.
A beautiful girl.
I am so proud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living the dream

hmm? I'm working on dealing with and healing my Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

It so strange.